Technoseal Damp Proof Paint provides a waterproof membrane, used for water-proofing walls. Technoseal DPM is fast drying and can be applied to sound masonry by brush, roller or spray. Non-toxic, non-hazardous and solvent free liquid damp proof membrane suitable for walls both above and below ground.
- Floors: Under/above screeds to provide a damp proof membrane.
- Basements: As part of a waterproofing system beneath ground level.
- Walls: Can be used under render or plaster as a water barrier or vapour barrier.
- Tiling: As secondary protection under tiles in wet areas e.g. bathrooms, food processing areas, balconies, etc.
- Water Storage: The membranes perform well in our tests even when continuously immersed in water.
- Silage Storage: The membrane protects concrete from silage attack.
- Single pack system
- Water based compounds that can be applied even to damp backgrounds
- Non-toxic, non hazardous, solvent and plasticiser free
- Good bond to many substrates
- Toughness, high flexibility, extensibility and good crack bridging properties
- Low water vapour permeability
- Alkali resistant, can be applied to alkaline surfaces
- Resistant to silage acids
- Non staining and stain blocking
- Available in a range of colours
- Quick drying. Typically touch dry in 1 hour
A minimum dried coating thickness of 0.6mm is needed to provide a physical barrier. This should be applied in a minimum of two coats (i.e 0.3mm per dried coat).
A 5 Litre container should cover approximately 5m² based on 2 coats.
Available in White or Black. The colours will differ slightly on application from the colour of the dried membrane / paint.
Product Data Sheets:
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet - Technoseal DPM WHITE
Safety Data Sheet - Technoseal DPM BLACK