Silirub® LMN is a high quality Low Modulus Neutral Cure Silicone. Virtually odourless. Very fast skinning time and final cure with very low dirt pick-up. Solvent-free silicone with no shrinkage during curing. Thick bodied, excellent break off and tooling. Primerless adhesion on all common construction materials including glass, plastics, masonry substrates, metals and wood. High movement capability. Resistant to UV, rain, snow, ozone and many chemicals.
Independently tested to ISO 11600 F&G 25 LM.
Areas for Use:
- Glazing, construction and industrial sealing applications.
- Perimeter sealing of wood, PVCu and aluminium window and frames.
- Weathersealing of aluminium glazing systems, curtain walling and facade panels.
- Sealing of roofline and drainage systems.
- Can be used in direct contact with all types of glass, except self cleaning types.
- Bedding of double glazed sealed units in wet glazing applications.
- Sealing of expansion and movement joints in construction.
- Roofing seals including lead, roofing slates and fibre-cement.
- Industrial sealing applications; coated metals, anodized aluminium, stainless steel.
- HVAC Ducting, pipework and drainage joints.
- General maintenance of sealing cars, caravans, mobile homes and boats.
Product Data Sheets:
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
Declaration of Performance