Nuaire’s latest fan CYFAN provides Social Housing Providers and Installers with an aesthetically pleasing and compact fan that has unique intelligence and the capability to accommodate different property layouts and tenants lifestyles with just one fan.
CYFAN allows maintenance teams and installers to configure and install the right fan in just one visit. Furthermore you only need to stock one fan, providing one perfect solution. The fan has a unique control system that allows you to select any of the following functionality from a switch of a button meaning you can accomodate any property layout or tenant lifestyle with just one fan.
Features & Benefits:
- Continuous or Intermittent running.
- Optional humidistat tracker for gradual automatic boosting.
- Commissioning controls for both intermittent and continuous running modes, providing adjustable set points to meet building regulation extract ventilations rates up to 60l/s.
- Quick switch to low voltage in order to accommodate splash zones.
- Suitable for kitchens, bathrooms, WC or utility rooms.
- Recess and window kits available.
- Side spigot option which allows multi wet room ventilation.
- Run on timer for boost functionality.
- Silent Running.
- Compact and aesthetically pleasing.
- Low energy usage; low running cost.
- Easy Filterless maintenance.
Product Data Sheets:
Technical Data Sheet
Nuaire CYFAN Installation & Maintenance
Nuaire CYFAN User Guide for Occupants