Soudafoam B2 is a one-component, self expanding, ready to use polyurethane foam with a B2 Fire Class (DIN 4102 B2), Soudafoam B2 has been tested and approved for soundproofing by “ift Rosenheim”.
Soudafoam B2 (Gun Grade) is fitted with a plastic adaptor head for use with a foam applicator gun. It contains CFC Free propellants, which are completely harmless to the ozone layer.
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except PTFE, PE and PP).
- High thermal (Fire Class DIN 4102 B2) and acoustical insulation.
- Very good filling capacities.
- Excellent mounting capacities.
- Excellent stability (no shrink or post expansion).
- Very precise application due to the foamgun system.
- Installing of window and door frames
- Filling of cavities
- Sealing of all openings in roof constructions
- Creation of a soundproof screen
- Mounting and sealing of window and door frames
- Connecting of insulation materials and roof constructions
- Application of a soundproofing layer on motors
- Improving thermal isolation in cooling systems
- Gun Grade Application
- Polyurethane Foam Filler
- Linear Yield FEICA TM1003-2010 (750ml Cannister): 41 Litres
- Acoustic Rating ISO 717-1: 60 dB
- Thermal Conductivity DIN 52612: 35mW/mK
- Fire Class (DIN4102): B2 Fire Rated
- Application Temperatures: +5°C to +30°C
This product is supplied in Gun Grade cans with DuraValve™.
DuraValve™ is a unique valve system that improves the yield and performance of Soudafoam products over much longer time periods than standard valves.
DuraValve™ puts an end to commonly known issues such as poor yield and non-extrusion of PU Foams and is a standard for most gun applied Soudafoam Products.
- Fire Rating B2: Prüfzeugnis P-SAC 02/IV-010, MFPA Leipzig
- Prüfbericht Nr167 18612 to DIN 52210 “Fugenschalldämmung”, ift Rosenheim
Product Data Sheets:
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet