SBR Bonding Agent is a Styrene Butadiene Copolymer Latex which is specially modified to be compatible with cement based mixes (ordinary portland cement or high aluminium cement). It may be incorporated into cementitious renders, screeds or patching mixes in order to improve adhesion and abrasion resistance. It can be used internally or externally and in areas of continuous or intermittent water contact.
SBR Bondign Agent improves the chemical and water resistance of cementitious mixes and is recommended for use in effluent tanks, dairies, food factories, fertiliser stores etc..Application
For detailed information on application and coverage of SBR Bonding Agent please view our Technical Data Sheet (at bottom of page).
Product Data Sheets
- Suitable for use in damp conditions
- Imparts high water/salt resistance when incorporated in a mix
- Improves adhesion
- Allows thinner screeds to be laid
- Improves workability
- Allows a reduction in water content
- Improves flexibility and reduces cracking
- Improves resistance to abrasion and chemicals
Technical Data Sheet Safety Data Sheet